Reasons why people appoint John Cameron Architects for their projects:
- Experience – we have been practising architecture for over 20 years, during which time we have maintained continual professional development.
- Efficiency – we use state of the art design tools and dynamic project resourcing to ensure efficient delivery in terms of time, quality and value, at every project stage.
- Communication – we consistently keep our clients informed; our responsiveness to your enquiries is second to none.
- Networks – we have established relationships with some of the best consultants in the business, from project management through to engineering and specialists such as landscape architects, town planners, environmental and sustainability experts, which allow us to put together the best people to navigate your project through design, approvals and construction smoothly and efficiently.
- Builder referral – a significant source of our work comes from builder referral. Builder’s want architects that are practical, approachable, good problem solvers and that produce consistently high quality documentation. We pride ourselves on all of these things.
- Affinity – we place great importance on what we call the human dimension in business. Face to face interpersonal transactions are central to the success of our projects – we are easy to get along with, good team players and natural leaders in project teams.
- Commitment to sustainability – we believe sustainability is an imperative rather than a fad. We help our clients to deliver on their sustainability aspirations in cost-effective and easy to understand ways.
- Professionalism – we are an A+ Practice member of the Australian Institute of Architects. John Cameron is a Fellow of the Institute, where he has been a member since 1980. We maintain insurances to protect our clients, but proudly report that in over 20 years of continuous practice and hundreds of projects we have never had to defend a claim against us.
The best reason to appoint us as your architect is what our clients say after their project is finished. Click here to go to our TESTIMONIALS page.
See our top tips for working with your architect here.